Monday 30 March 2015

Writing 35,000 Feet in the Air

Writing Supplies Ready
I'm getting ready to go on holiday and since I am an excellent over packer, I have no fears I will be in need of anything. What I did double and triple check, though were my writing supplies.

  • New writing notebook. Check. 
  • Chapter outline & last 20 pages of Ford & Ellie. Check, check. 
  • Five pens, a highlighter, and pink sharpie. Check, check, and double check.

I can hardly wait for the flight - 8 hours of uninterrupted writing time. Of course I have both kids outfitted with books, movies, and drawing supplies. Hopefully The Drew can keep himself occupied until we get to The Dominican Republic.

Hmm, maybe a quick stop at Shopper's for Wired Magazine would be a good idea.

Must guard this time wisely... 


No comments:

Post a Comment